Update by user Dec 04

Oh also if not all this was bad enough now I also have an extra $23 late fee on top of it because I didn't find out until it was too late to pay it and I had to call them to find out they just sent me an email saying my case was done. $198 just wasted when I could have went to court and only paid $100 and avoided all the rest of this headache.

Update by user Dec 04

Update: now apparently going to the Better Business Bureau and reporting them is now, somehow illegal they're trying to say I am slandering them and threatened me with a lawsuit because I stated they are liars which they are, the receptionist told me everything under the sun to get me to sign the invoice and pay the money. Then after that they supposedly went to court for me and nothing happened other than the same thing I could have done they didn't even get the ticket dropped they just took $75 and now the court is still having me pay court cost of $100.

I could have went down there and got the court cost myself without paying the extra $75 their receptionist guaranteed to get the ticket dropped.

I'm going to guess not being upfront about a situation and saying whatever you can to get someone to do something isn't considered lying now when anyone with a brain knows it is lying. Whoever wants to do something about these people report them to the Better Business Bureau it's going to be the only way to get them shut down and stop them from doing this other people.

Original review posted by user Nov 27

I paid them $75 to get a red light ticket dismissed they still didn't get it dismissed now I still owe $123 on top of that they're sitting there trying to tell me that I would have got points on my license and charge for a red light ticket which it clearly states on the ticket that you do not get charged or have points put on your license as long as it's paid. They are scam artists stay away from their business they are liars.

Assured me over and over and over again that they were going to get it dropped then it wasn't a big deal they got my money and then they did nothing. Very angry about this.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Attorney.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments