Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Against my better decision I decided to use The Ticket Clinic to assist with fighting a ticket received in Key West. The person that I spoke with at the Ticket Clinic reassured me that my cost would not exceed to cost of the original ticket once everything has been finalized.

I ended up paying $174 dollars more than the actual ticket cost. I have a clean driving record and could have opted to pay the ticket and attend a 4 hour online traffic school with the same results minus the exorbitant court fees. My advise to anyone thinking of using this service is to stay far away from them! I spoke with their customer service complaint department and they provided me with the typical blanketed responses that they will up-train their consultants to advise that court fees may exceed the original price of the ticket as well as being sorry for this occurrence.

No of this helped me in any way, I am still out of $174 dollars more than I would have paid in the very beginning.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Legal Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments