Pretoria, Gauteng

To be able to discuss whether or not hiring the ticket clinic is feasible with an attorney, I had to pay the Ticket Clinic $199 first, then I was able to speak with David Greene, the attorney who represented me and several other in court on October 15, 2015. I had an indepth conversation with him giving all the reasons why he might not be able to win a dismissal of the Red Light Camera ticket I received when driving a Hertz Rental vehicle and wasn't even aware that the license plate had been photograped until I received a notice by the Van Nuys Sheriff's Department about the ticket.

I told Mr. Greene that I could clearly see my face in the photo (there was no video, just still photos of the incident) I could also see I was stopped at the red light and I remember when the light turned green I turned right, that's why it was a shock that I was getting the ticket until I read where often the camera and the traffic light aren't synced closely enough and a photo will be shot as the light turns so I believe that was my situation, but I told Mr. Greene I would rather get my money back and go to traffic school since that option was available to me without his help. Greene convinced me he thought he could win it, but he failed miserably.

Not only didn't he win it, he said, "I was able to get the fine reduced $100...puhleeze, I paid $199 and am still $99 over the amount of the ticket plus I didn't need him to get traffic school. I'm furious and when he said I could get my money back, I stupidly only took half of it figuring he appeared for me, but when I found out and he didn't disclose it, I lost my right to pay for the ticket online and by phone and had to go to the courthouse to pay in person.

I've gotten half the money back and I want the additional $99. Greene was very respectful and nice, but in hindsight, I should have just gone to traffic school immediately instead of dragging it out..I'm through with attorneys.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Traffic Ticket Attorney.

Comments