1.7K views

So my boyfriend had a D.U.I and they had told him they were 100% sure that he would not have any jail time to worry about.*It was "guaranteed" blah blah..

My boyfriend had gone to court alone the morning before hiring the ticket clinic in Santa Ana and he had gotten TEN days of jail time so he decided to fight it. On the next court date, attorney Ryan Patric MacEcern showed up and he absolutely did NoTHING to fight it! He came back saying the judge said mandatory 30 days jail time, & Cal-trans! Wtf!

He made it worse! The judge said he had TWO D.U.Is but he didnt correct him because he said "i didnt have your paper work infront of me so i didnt know what you had" How does he show up to court without his clients info????!!! So we complaned to the supervisor Daniel Iraheta, but he was soo rude. I recorded what he said and he was saying "you will get absolutely no money!

Not even a penny back!He would not listen to us complaining and he just hung up!" We are thinking of Complaining at the State Bar of California and if anyone eles wants to get helped and speak about what happened to you, you are very welcomed to do so.

Review about: The Ticket Clinic Attorney.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

When it came down to pay for their 'services' did you physically give them a credit card to charge? or did you give them the credit card number over the phone??????

to Quick Question Aliso Viejo, California, United States #800282

I went to their office which was in Santa Ana, CA and issued a check instead of giving my credit/debit card