Got a ticket, speeding. Went to WPB location that day, paid 99$.

Ticket was in Polk County for 164. They said they could guarantee no points, etc..I paid them 99. They transferred it to a Kissimee office, still ticket clinic. Two court dates, they attended.

Could not find out what happened, til today, called 1800 number. They emailed me "regret to inform you you were found gulity", and now I owe an additional 361. Called them again, no answer WPB, no email response, and even called Kissimee office, no answer. Emails came back "not monitored".......Called 800 number, asked for clarity, specifically did ANY of your promises come true, adjudication witheld?

No points? any reduction? Lady said it appears NOT. So I advise her by hiring you, i gave you 99$ to have my 164 dollar fine increased to 361?

AND paid you 99$. She said it appears so, but that MAYBE I can get my 99$ back from their guarantee if certain previously unknown conditions are met...hahaha. In a nutshell. This is not only a waste of time...IT COST ME MORE $$$$$$ than merely paying the ticket.

THEY MADE IT WORSE by hundreds of dollars, to make 99$ that I more than likely will never see again. Even IF they ever refund the 99, they still COST ME 100s MORE in court costs unnecessarily. AVOID. Hire a REAL ATTY.

Or, like I should have done, just pay the 164 dollar ticket and take the lumps. And per them a few mins ago, I got the three points as well.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments