Very Unprofessional, will not return calls, prices are extremely too high especially when he is so nonchalant. Staff equally unprofessional and incompetent.

I called and left several messages for an update on my case because I had hired him over a month ago and he still had not met with me or returned any of my calls.

Calls and/or emails were not answered and he gave incorrect information as far as being able to move out of state on a bond, which caused trouble with the court. After this lawyer withdrew his services. I paid a lot of money up front for services he did not provide and have asked for my unused portion of money back and have not received it. I am sure Glenn Reid is a billing pig only.

I called 2 days before my trial & his secretary wanted to know why I was calling. I was in total disbelief! When I finally got him on the phone, he joked and played around like a big kid! I explained that I did not pay him all of my money to joke and try to be a comedian & then told him he was fired!

Glenn Reid Attorney, will take your money and won't work your case. Hiring ANYONE else will be a much better choice!!! Please Beware & consider yourself WARNED.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Attorney.

The Ticket Clinic Pros: How easily they accepted my case.

The Ticket Clinic Cons: Glenn reid unprofessionalism, Poor results, How little they tried to help me.

• Scam