1.2

Little if any communication. I had entire incident recorded on forward and rear looking dash cam which proved my innocence among other issues.

Each time I attempted to submit the video to evidence, I was either ignored and one time told by a paralegal the attorney won't need it. Even though I demanded it be shown to prove Florida Highway Patrol yet again tickets the wrong motorist! Not to mention it shows a motorcycle immediately accelerate to well over 100MPH while the trooper was right behind me following me for three miles. There is no way FHP didn't see this motorcycle with an obstructed plate cut across three lanes of morning traffic on I-4 into the outside emergency lane evidently fleeing because he thought FHP was going after him.

Plus my dash cam shows me merging onto I-4 and getting out of the merging lane when FHP was sitting under an overpass pretending to enforce the law. Even better the dash cam records GPS and visible vehicle speed on the video! I was at 73 MPH in a 70 MPH zone with cars passing me as I merged onto interstate. When he decided to let the motorcycle go and finally turn his lights on three miles later, in extremely light traffic and many safe places to conduct a stop within those three miles, he stated I was 89 MPH in a 70 MPH zone.

After seeing I've been driving for over 20 years and never ever had a ticket, he still writes one. I mean honestly WTF? Way to go FHP!!! Not only do you either stop the wrong vehicle or just flat out lied, you let someone committing a felony get away!

Not to mention his excess of 30 MPH over the speed limit with is a mandatory court appearance and arrestable offense coupled with his obvious intention of fleeing and eluding a LEO; which is a felony! The motorcycle was a threat to the safety of the motorists which is YOUR ONLY JOB and you let them continually break the law and do nothing! No wonder you guys are the lowest paid, completely understaffed and can't retain the REAL LEO's you initially hire! Here's some advice, stop pulling over law abiding citizens for BS and start attacking the REAL problems like stated above!

No wonder you guys get no support from ANYONE including other LE agencies and NO ONE has anything positive to say about the entire agency! This agency needs to be disbanded and money allocated for FDLE to form the real, "State Police".

Anyways, after all of that ticket clinic didn't utilize this important piece of evidence to get my case dismissed. Instead, they entered no contest which withheld adjudication, but let me with the ticket cost, court costs and several other fees! DO NOT HIRE THEM IT'S A JOKE!

I plan on taking this up with the BBB, florida bar and FHP brass!

I'm even going to submit this video to the local news stations so stay tuned! Someone has to do something about FHP and this shady law firm!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Traffic Ticket Attorney.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16.

Comments