2955 SW 8th St #202a, Miami, FL 33135, USA

Do not waste your money on these people. They are true scam artists.

They make it seem like you are golden and no worries and they will handle everything and then you get slammed with additional costs. And I have had a clean record for over 17 years! Lesson learned, if you have a good to decent driving record - DO NOT USE ticket clinic. If you have a terrible driving records, then yes, they are probably a better bet than representing yourself, but otherwise, REPRESENT YOURSELF.

It will come out costing less and you will very likely still get no points or school (again this applies to good driving records). I ended up paying MORE than the initial ticket and I know had I represented myself, I would have not had to attend school or get points and only paid court fees.

Now I have to pay the terrible attorney and court fees all that exceed the initial ticket for someone with a clean record for over 17 years. That is absolutely ridiculous!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Traffic Ticket Attorney.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Don't paid them they do nothing for you

Joey

Thank you for getting the message out there. I just got a ticket today and am just going to represent myself and not let these *** take my money.

They said they have a 98% success rate but I'm not buying it! I am kind of still panicking right now though.

The Ticket Clinic Reviews