Do not waste your money on these people.They are true scam artists.

They make it seem like you are golden and no worries and they will handle everything and then you get slammed with additional costs. And I have had a clean record for over 17 years! Lesson learned, if you have a good to decent driving record - DO NOT USE ticket clinic. If you have a terrible driving records, then yes, they are probably a better bet than representing yourself, but otherwise, REPRESENT YOURSELF.

It will come out costing less and you will very likely still get no points or school (again this applies to good driving records). I ended up paying MORE than the initial ticket and I know had I represented myself, I would have not had to attend school or get points and only paid court fees.

Now I have to pay the terrible attorney and court fees all that exceed the initial ticket for someone with a clean record for over 17 years.That is absolutely ridiculous!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

icp241989
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1339485

Thank you for getting the message out there.I just got a ticket today and am just going to represent myself and not let these scumbags take my money.

They said they have a 98% success rate but I'm not buying it!I am kind of still panicking right now though.

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more