Product: The Ticket Clinic Legal Service Clear all filters (0 of 21 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
My original ticket was supposed to cost only $300.This was my first ticket I ever received and planned to have the case completely dismissed. I actually was able to get my case dismissed!!!!!! HOWEVER, I HAD TO PAY $230 IN COURT FEES which completely defeated the...

The Ticket Clinic - Case dismissed, but need to pay court fees

I have used ticket clinic for several year and have recommended them to friends and family. Now it seems every case they represent needs to pay court fees At first I thought it was just the odds. But it seems all of us that used them in the last year had to pay the court fees. Well, I wont be using them in the again.
1.4
Show

The Ticket Clinic - Ticket Clinic is a joke and I am pissed.

I thought they were going to have my ticket paid off after i paid them my money, I had gotten a ticket in July, they said if i had paid them my money they could had my case thowed out. I could have went on my on and handle the matter myself and used the money I paid them towards my ticket. Would not recommended to nobody.

The Ticket Clinic - Worst service ever

Worst service ever my original ticket was 265.00 i ended up paying 285 for court fees and 90 to ticket clinic. I have not had any tickets in over 5 years. My husband goes to court (a hearing officer )always pays less than the ticket. Next time i go to the hearing instead of paying for these guys who did nothing. I asked for a motion to mitigat and they asked for another 150.00
Show

The Ticket Clinic - No good option!

Ticket clinic advised me to wait until the next fine. I ended up paying 4 times the cost of the ticket and 75 to the ticket clinic! This is a bad business
Show

The Ticket Clinic - No good option!

Ticket clinic suggested me to wait until the next fine. so they can help me with the ticket. I ended up paying $ 253.00 more plus 75.. to the ticket clinic They are scam! Please do not hire them!!

The Ticket Clinic Legal Service Review

Do no hire ticket clinic to represent you in court. Instead, mail the payment or go to court by yourself. The Ticket Clinic will charge you $99.00 to take the case, plus they will hang you with a court fee for $278, and you will have to go to school for an additional 4 hours. Hire The Ticket Clinic is a BIG MISTAKE. You will pay way more than the ticket and go to school on top of it.
#920922

The Ticket Clinic Legal Service Review

They did nothing I couldn't have done myself at court. In the end, I had to pay 400 dollars in total plus 8 hrs of driving school for one measly speeding ticket. And no I didn't have a previous record. It's a rip off, you're better off fighting the ticket yourself, it's cheaper with the same results.
Reply to reviews
I received my first speeding ticket and decided to use the ticket clinic. Worst idea ever, they were able to get me a judgement of a fine + court fee of $300 when my ticket was only $280. Then add in the non refundable $104 I paid them for using their service. So in...
1.2
I didn't like
  • Having to pay more than i would if i did it myself

The Ticket Clinic Legal Service Review

First of all they did get me NO POINTS on my license, BUT I had to pay court fees and go to school!!! Wtf..I could of done that myself instead of paying them $99.00..BEWARE!!!!!!!
1.2