To everyone out there be aware that Ticket Clinic is a scam they are not for real they tell you they will go to court on your behalf but real deal is that they made you come in give them your money pretended they went to represent then they waited to tell you you still have to pay for the ticket I gave them the ticket they made a copy they told me not to worry they will take care of it I gave them the $79 now I have to pay an extra $200 for the ticket I just received a suspension letter about my license what I have to tell everyone that's reading this review if you can go to court for yourself do so or just pay for the ticket they ripping people out there people who believe in they services "Don't Go To Ticket Clinic" please I'm warning you'll stay away from Ticket Clinic!!!

Review about: The Ticket Clinic Traffic Ticket Attorney.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

We should get to gether .Im shore there is a more people like as got scrow from this layers .

icp241989
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1339489

Thank you for getting the message out there.I just got a ticket today and am just going to represent myself and not let these scumbags take my money.

They said they have a 98% success rate but I'm not buying it!I am kind of still panicking right now though.