I got a ticket in collier county for speeding at 94mph and i was doing 79..My "REAL" lawyer said tough to beat collier conty so i hire the ticket clinic for half the price.

They said they had a good relalationship with collier county. Not only did i pay the full ticket price i also had driving school. Almost $600 to fibd out during school the ticket belonged to different make model and year than my car. It wasnt my ticket..

As i knew. So i called them back and was told its not thier responsability to look at the ticket! Are you kidding me, why did i hire you. And if i wanted to fight it i was risking all these additional costs.

So here i am out $600 that would have cost me $200 if i would have hired my real lawyer who would have looked at the ticket.Ticket clinic is a joke, dont waste your money

Review about: The Ticket Clinic Traffic Ticket Attorney.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

How are they supposed to know it wasn't your car? They don't ask the make and model of your car when hiring. Not to mention you are read a disclaimer and usually have to sign a contract which explains you may have school and/or additional costs.

icp241989
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1339495

Thank you for getting the message out there.I just got a ticket today and am just going to represent myself and not let these scumbags take my money.

They said they have a 98% success rate but I'm not buying it!I am kind of still panicking right now though.