I got a ticket in collier county for speeding at 94mph and i was doing 79..My "REAL" lawyer said tough to beat collier conty so i hire the ticket clinic for half the price.

They said they had a good relalationship with collier county. Not only did i pay the full ticket price i also had driving school. Almost $600 to fibd out during school the ticket belonged to different make model and year than my car. It wasnt my ticket..

As i knew. So i called them back and was told its not thier responsability to look at the ticket! Are you kidding me, why did i hire you. And if i wanted to fight it i was risking all these additional costs.

So here i am out $600 that would have cost me $200 if i would have hired my real lawyer who would have looked at the ticket.Ticket clinic is a joke, dont waste your money

Review about: Aq.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

icp241989
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1339495

Thank you for getting the message out there.I just got a ticket today and am just going to represent myself and not let these scumbags take my money.

They said they have a 98% success rate but I'm not buying it!I am kind of still panicking right now though.