Watonga, Oklahoma

The ticket clinic is a joke.Got speeding ticket with a fine of $131 (trooper reduced speed) Hired ticket clinic, ended up paying the full fine of $281 plus court cost...

oh yeah, and paying them there $89 do nothing fee. so $131 ticket turned into $400. I should have just paid the ticket and took a 4 hr course online and I would have saved over $200. You have a better chance of defending yourself then using a d rated law firm.

Their claims of helping over 1 miliion cases resolved is laughable.Would never recommend anyone using this legalized form of a scandal.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

#720794

Im in CA too, yes class action lawsuit should be filed.Any lawyers want to take a stab at that??

They do nothing for you, they go to court, say g "no contest" and sign you up for traffic school after they were specifically told NOT to elect traffic school and to enter a NOT guilty plea.They are *** retards that cannot retain a GOOD job and instead rip off people!!!

do anybodys ever file lawsuit against ticket clinic?please let me know because i want to do that ..let me know what happen..if you guy want to file together with me..im from ca

Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more