2.0

This is an incredible waste of money. My ticket was for $500 and I had a reasonable argument against it.

I decided to hire the ticket clinic so I wouldn't have to lose money to take off work to go to court. They charged me $349 for their services, but said I had a good shot of winning so I thought it might be worth it. Months later, I got a letter saying that they pled guilty on my behalf and I will owe the full $500 ON TOP OF the $349 that I paid Ticket Clinic. That makes this ticket almost $900!

No where in any of the limited correspondence I received, did they offer any details about what their defense would be (if any). I am left to believe that they didn't fight for me, or use the defense I provided. I wish I would have just taken off work and gone myself and been my own spokesperson. That would have given me a better chance.

I highly recommend not using this service if you are in my situation. Be your own advocate! They are not in the business of helping customers, they are in the business of making money - which I shouldn't be surprised to have learned.

Look out for yourself. Everyone is trying to make a buck off of you, and Ticket Clinic is no different.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ticket Clinic Legal Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

The Ticket Clinic Pros: How easily they accepted my case.

The Ticket Clinic Cons: How little they tried to help me.

• Ticket
  • Scam
  • West La

Comments

Right. And don't believe anyone who claims to lower your indebtedness to the IRS. Another hint : be more careful when driving - this wasn't your first offense.

The Ticket Clinic Reviews