1.8K views
2.5

I got a speeding ticket for 270.00 in Polk county Fl.for 25 over the speed limit.

I paid 99 dollars to the ticket clinic and after they went to court for me I got a wit held adjudication and no points yes, but a court cost that I have to pay of 286.00 .

If I would have kept the 99 paid to the ticket clinic and paid for traffic school I would have got the same outcome at a cheaper price.I don't think this is a company that should be advertising 95 percent success when they measure it by not money saved but by points assessed and adjudication withheld when this is what any layman can do on their own.

DON'T USE THE TICKET CLINIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Poor commitment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: End result.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more