5.0

It is unfortunate to see that there are so many bad reviews on this site.I have used them 3 times and they have been successful at getting my tickets dismissed.

Please note that they do not win all of the time. I know this because they tell me this every time that I have used them. They say that their success rate is about 80%. What you are really doing when you pay for their services is you are paying a lawyer to go to court for you so that you do not have to waste your time.

Now obviously you can do what they do on your own. However, ask yourself this, how much is your time worth??? Do you really want to spend an entire day at court?

Do you really want to take time off of work, (there is at least $100 right there)?T

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of the ticket clinic traffic ticket attorney. The Ticket Clinic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ticket clinic traffic ticket attorney in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ticket Clinic.

Had an Experience with The Ticket Clinic?

Comments

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more